Thursday, October 8, 2009

Five Boys, One on the way!

I've never wanted pregnant pictures of me, but I figured by number six I should document what has been the biggest part of my life for the last 15 years. These are some maternity/motherhood pictures (thats why Nick is not in them, we sure love our daddy).













We have a fun time out in the weeds with the bugs and the ants! The boys were troopers. They don't really like having there picture taken, even though they pose like little models. Thank you Aunt Trista for taking these beautiful pictures we couldn't have done it without you (you know how much they mean to me).

Trista Weibell (www.moxiefoto.com)

4 comments:

Steve and Sara said...

Its about time!!! Trista did such a good job. The boys are so handsome.

Julie said...

The pictures look great! Heidi, you are so beautiful and such an awesome preggo chick! I can't believe how old the boys look! Tell 'em to stop growing :)

Brittany said...

these are such cute pictures!

Betty said...

We finally found you Dr Weibell, this is Betty Collins you took care of my pregnacy in 2009, My husband and I are extremely grateful for all you did to make the delivery possible, I'm expecting again and wanted to see if you have a facility where you can see us... Please let us know..., you have a beautiful family:)....