Thursday, October 8, 2009

He's here!!!!!!!!!!!

We decided to ask the three older boys if they wanted to be there for the birth of the baby. After much thought they decided to be there(probably to miss a day of school). The only down fall of having the boys there was that they were in charge of taking pictures! So we don't have a great selection. The boys ended up loving being there and said it was a great experience. They did complain that it took too long- the whole 31/2 hours!
Everyone in the room had a job to do. Mine was the most important.
We felt so lucky to have daddy be our Doctor.
This was moments before he was born. He was born at 12:35- check out the clock on the wall.
When dad asked who wanted to cut the cord- Landon stepped up. I really wish I had a picture of it...
Matthew was the videographer and did a great job.
(Joseph was the photographer, thats why there are no pictures of him with the baby)
Grandma G. Weibell watched Alec and Noah that morning. They were so excited to meet their new baby brother!
Dang, that's a lot of boys!
The boys and grandma made the baby his very first birthday cake and brought it to the hospital.

It's number six, it's another boy and it never gets old. I am so amazed that it always feels like such a miracle!

Deja vu

We are so happy to have our new addition to our family. Milo Dean Weibell 6 lbs. 15 oz. 191/2 inches. Born September 24th at 12:35.

6 comments:

Julie said...

Yay!!!! Thanks Sara for helping Heidi get these up! He is so precious and I can't wait to meet him!!! He looks more Radmacher this time :) Congrats and we sure love and miss you all!

Briauna said...

I just found Sara's blog today, which means I found yours too. I know I am the most random person you would never expect to hear from. But, it's me Briauna Tregaskes. Do you remember me? How are you?! It has been so long. I think the last time I saw you was when we lived in Provo in the same ward.

I remember one time Nick left for a rotation and left you alone for 6 weeks. You were sad and I felt so sad for you all alone with 4 boys.

Well Cameron just started med school in August here in Nevada. My turn is coming. I already feel like a single parent all the time especially during test week.
When I looked at your blog and saw that Nick just finished his residency not too long ago I thought "he just barely finished after all these year"? Then I thought "oh snap that is going to be us"! Oh well 40 comes no matter what so I guess he might as well do what he enjoys.

I would love to catch up. If you have any words of wisdom to get through these many years I would love to hear and learn them. My email is briaunat@gmail.com. I have a blog but it's private. I will send you an invite if I get your email address. I hope to hear from you.

Congrats on baby boy number 6! Holy cow you are amazing! I hope he is sleeping well for you. I hope to hear from you soon!

Brittany said...

Oh how fun! Congratulations! He is precious and adorable just like the rest of your boys!

Arizona Cotchers said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you all! I loved the mom and sons pix. They were fun!

Kierstin said...

Congrats!! You're boys are all so handsome and you still look like you did when you use to come babysit us. Congrats on such a beautiful family!!

What a cool experience for you family. Do you go natural with everyone there?

Kierstin P.

Jessi said...

Hi, I'm sorry, you don't know mean. I was a patient of Nick's and I am trying to find his office number. The office on University Ave. said he had switched offices, and I cannot find another number. I would really love to still be his patient! Please help :)